Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Pizza Pasta

 


Pizza Pasta

I created this pizza pasta when I needed to dinner and did not know what else to make. 


Recipe:

Ingredients:

1 box of your favorite pasta. (I use Jovial gf pasta)

1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce 

1 can of drained basil, oregano, and garlic diced tomatoes

1 package of Hormel Mini Pepperonitill

1 thing of sausage. I use Old Folks medium 

2 Peppers diced

1 onion diced 

Directions:

Grab a saucepan and fill it with water. Turn the stove on and let the water come to a boil. Then add your pasta to the water and cook till they are done. While they are cooking, take your sausage, diced peppers and diced onion and put them in a skillet to keep the veggies soft. Once the sausage is done, add in a jar of pizza sauce, drained diced tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes. Drain your pasta and put it back in the saucepan. Once the meat mixture has cooked for a few minutes add this mixture to the pasta. Add in a whole bag of mini pepperoni. Mix till all has combined. I sprinkle mozzarella on top, but you don't have to.  You can serve this with garlic bread. 




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Pasta

  Pizza Pasta I created this pizza pasta when I needed to dinner and did not know what else to make.  Recipe: Ingredients: 1 box of your fav...